Welcome

Fat Girls Hang Out

Monday, April 11, 2011

*~*~Intro Of Me~*~*

Hello, Im Amanda and Welcome to my spot! I am a 27yr old female looking to lose 100lbs. I am currently 290lbs. My starting weight was 316lbs.(my all time high) Im just ready to feel like myself in my own skin. I wanna be the image I see of myself. I wanna be healthy and strong and look beautiful on the outside. I have always struggled with my weight and for many years i have learned to deal with it and just accept it. But in the end im still unhappy with who i am. I want this struggle to be over. I want no more weight loss revolutions. I wanna be me!

2 comments:

  1. I feel exacly how you do and you will lose the weight! Congrats on losing 26 lbs so far you doing great!! :D I f you ever need someone im always here and will always be if you need me :).

    ReplyDelete