Welcome

Fat Girls Hang Out

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another day in Fatville!

Hello bloggers well another day in fatville. So i have been trying very hard to to limit my sugar intake i was doing pretty good. I did have a few laffy taffys. When its there its just hard not to wanna just grab a peice and eat it! Not to mention when you live in a household that ALWAYS has junk food and candy and ice cream around it gets very frustrating. It makes things very difficult. So i feel so alone when it comes to this journey. Feel like theres no support for me. It would be to easy to just say fuck it! But thats not what i want! This is my body and i dont want it the way it is! It can get very depressing and somedays i just wanna cry. so i have no choice but to just brush it aside if i want to acheive the goal i want. i refuse to give up this time. no matter how hard or how miserable i get. Im am determined! to loose this 100lbs in a year! well its 9months now i have till january 2012. Can i do? will i do?  YESSSSSSSSSSS IM GOING GONNA DO THIS!

1 comment:

  1. yes you are going to do it!:D I know you may not have the support of the people around you but you do have the support from me.Im going through the same stuff you are right now and hell yeah its hard,but it does make it easier knowing someone is supporting me and motivating me to stay on track through this journey.:)

    ReplyDelete