Welcome

Fat Girls Hang Out

Saturday, April 23, 2011

*~*~*~*~Help~*~*~*~*

So i have been stuck between 295 aand 290. Im getting very discouraged!! some one help me get past this platue please. and tip or advice would be great!!! and on top of that i had to go to the ER cuz my leg was killy me dr said it sound like i pulled my muscel band in my leg and wants me to not do any working out for a couple days well today i feel much better i can walk and not scream LOL i dunno if its the pain meds working or if its actuly going away either or thank god cuz thats some horrible pain!

1 comment:

  1. What helps me break plateaus is when I switch up my workout routines and when I change up my calorie intake. Thats also what my curves circuit trainer said.Somedays higher some days lower.Some days 1300,somedays 1500.It sounds weird but its been working.:) And sorry about you leg.Im glad the pain went away though.:)

    ReplyDelete